Order and Delivery Terms and Conditions
Order Terms and Conditions
- All prices shown on this website are in Australian dollars.
- The product price does not include the delivery fee.
- Prices include all local taxes where applicable.
- The product pictured is not indicative of the price displayed, our tiered pricing structure is visible in each product link. Here you can view which price is pictured.
- All designs illustrated are a close representation to the style of flowers, gourmet foods and gifts that will be delivered. Flowers, gourmet foods, containers and accessories may vary according to regional and seasonal availability, or when they do not meet our quality standards. In some cases, substitutions of equivalent value and quality may be necessary to fulfill your requirements.
- Flowers may be delivered in bud to ensure freshness and longer enjoyment for the recipient.
- If a branded gift product is unavailable or out of stock, you will be contacted by an i-blossom representative to see if another product can be substituted.
- I-blossom has the right to change product pricing at anytime without notification.
- When an order is placed on the i-blossom website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and delivery policy.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- If you require a Same Day Delivery service past our order cut-off time, we may be able to provide a priority delivery (additional charges may incur), otherwise a prompt following business day delivery is possible.
- We cannot guarantee a same day delivery to regional delivery areas. If you place an online order for delivery to a regional location, an i-Blossom sales representative will phone you if we are unable to meet your preferred delivery date request ~ view Regional Delivery Areas.
- We do not guarantee delivery times for our standard delivery service. We do take time requests into consideration for AM or PM delivery, but are not held liable if we cannot fulfill this request as specified.
- If you require a specific delivery time, a priority delivery charge can be organised by calling 07 5443 1807 (additional charges may incur).
- Pre-orders placed for funeral services will be delivered minimum 1 hour prior to the service.
- If the recipient is not there to accept the delivery of the goods our courier will determine if it is safe to leave the goods with a representative i.e. staff member, family member; where necessary we will ensure some form of documentation is left to inform the recipient the location/representative holding the goods.
- If no one is able to accept the goods at time of delivery (ie. no one home), you can choose to have the delivery left on the premises at your request. We reserve the right to not leave goods if we feel the area unsafe, to visible to public eye, it contains alcohol or high value product, the weather is detrimental to the perishable items.
- Any deliveries that cannot be accepted or left will be notified with a delivery calling card, and/or phonecall to the recipient or customer.
- Non-deliveries will be returned to our shop premises after completion of the courier’s full delivery run, your goods will be available for collection ~ we advise calling first to ensure the goods are on site before collecting.
- A second delivery can be organised by the customer or recipient, our standard delivery rates will still apply and will need to be paid for prior or with Cash on Delivery.
- Incomplete, incorrect addresses or phone numbers do delay our delivery schedule and drivers. If our delivery driver is inconvenienced or delayed due to incorrect delivery information being supplied by you, you may be contacted for additional compensation for time, phone calls, re-deliveries, change of address. We recommend supplying as much delivery information as possible, including the Recipient’s Full Name, Business Names, Unit Names & Number, Full Street Addresses, Home, Business and Mobile Phones Numbers for the Recipient.
- Products will be delivered on the requested delivery date, once full-payment for the goods has been processed.